Sunday, January 17, 2016

My profile and introduction

Hello! My name is Dave Kyeongdeuk An. I am from south korea, Hallym university. My major in my college is medicine. I am 20 years old and I live in suwon in south korea. And I have one younger sister.
 
In my collge, there are a lot of club like DUSA club, and I belong to 2 clubs. First one is soccer club named RC. RC means Red Card, and this club is very wonderful. My role in soccer club is defensive midfielder, and I think I am not in first team. But I did my best to be a key player, and I think one day I will be a good player in my club. Most interesting and major activity of soccer club is absolutely training activity. We have training twice a week. The time of training is usually in the morning. It is very cold when it is winter, but everyone in the club do one`s best!
 
Second club I`m in is the club searching korean medicine. In this club we are divided into 4 different groups and we search for other topics. I used to investigate about alternative korean medicine that can alternate western medicine. It is very closely related to my major. So I think to enter this club is totally great choice for me.
 
Lastly, I stay in Australia about 5 weeks. It can be very short time for foreign students in Deakin university. But, I will do my best to get something very unique in Australia with friends and study. I want to learn more about the way of speaking English.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree. 5 weeks is a long time if we think of it as a long time, but it is also a short time if we think of it as a preparation for enhancing English skills. Enjoy your life for the rest of your time in Aussie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello mate, how are you? in South America is very common to see the people playing soccer every day, we are very passionate and huge fans of different soccer teams, for example: Deportivo Cali, Junior, Millonarios, Santa Fe among others. I would like to tell you more about the soccer team in my country, La Seleccion Colombia; it's incredible that you play as a defense (defensive role), I suggest you look on the internet this person (Jeison Murillo), why? Because he is the defense of the Colombia soccer team.

    ReplyDelete